Businesses reopening after the coronavirus lockdown can apply online for a Restart support grant on our website at https://www.leeds.gov.uk/coronavirus/grants-for-businesses/restart-grant
Please note that a new application must be submitted for this grant even if you have previously received grants for the National Restrictions- they will not be paid automatically
This grant is designed to help businesses in:
• non-essential retail
• personal care
• gym and sport
How much you will get?
When you apply, the online form will tell you how much you’ll get based on the answers you give.
You could get:
• a one-off grant of between £2,667 and £6,000 if you are a non-essential retail business
• a one-off grant of between £8,000 and £18,000 if you are a hospitality, accommodation, leisure, personal care, gym or sport business
If you’re unsure, you can check online which category your business belongs to.
To be eligible for this grant, you must:
• run a business based in Leeds
• be in the non-essential retail, hospitality, accommodation, leisure, personal care, or gym and sport sectors
• be registered to pay business rates (non domestic rates)
• be registered as the rate payer on 1 April 2021
• have been unable to provide your usual face to face customer service from your premises