PAYE Payroll Processing Services
We prepare payroll for all sizes of business ranging from sole traders with only one or two employees, to larger companies with many staff and a substantial payroll function.
Since 1944 when the PAYE system was introduced, very little has changed in the way employees pay their Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions (NIC). Employers deduct the payments from employees’ pay each week or month.
Real Time Information, or RTI, is the system that HMRC introduced in 2013 to improve the operation of PAYE. PAYE information is collected regularly and efficiently as employers submit their regular payroll submissions.
We can relieve the burden of processing payroll by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Providing computerised pay-slips for all staff;
- Payroll intervals to suit your business – weekly or monthly;
- Full payroll listings which meet legal obligations;
- Comprehensive employee record sheets;
- Statutory form maintenance, end of year tax returns (p60s), benefit in kind (P11ds);
- Providing assistance via telephone or on-line;
- Assisting with the automatic enrolment process, including setting up a pension scheme, providing the necessary letters to your employees and submitting the feeds to the pension providers.
In light of the recent General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), staff are more alert than ever of the way in which their personal data is maintained and shared by their employer. All our payroll processing is GDPR compliant and any information that we store is completely secure and is never disclosed to any third party.
We also have direct access to expert advice on Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety and all clients are entitled to one free advice phone call to a multinational company that provides business support in these areas to employers in the UK.