Registering a New Start-Up Company
When you set up a new business you will be bombarded with advice from all sides including “the man in the pub” and often this advice is of mixed quality. Finding reliable advice can be a breath of fresh air. Most people who start up in business do so because they have the combination of a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Not because they are experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
When you set up in business that last thing you want is to feel overwhelmed by piles of paperwork and red tape. What you need is the support of an experienced accountant. That is where we fit in. Our integrated business start-up service includes:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Forming Limited Companies.
- Preparing business plans, cash flows and budgets.
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC.
- Dealing with company secretarial issues.
- Advising on the most suitable bookkeeping system both for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirement.